As a ten year cancer survivor, Marcia offers:
- Inspirational and Motivational Keynotes (breakfast and lunch)
Titanic Solutions for Sinking Situations (handling change)
Find the Humor in Your Tumor (humorous and poignant stories)
Help, Hope and Humor for Those with Cancer
Help & Hope for Those Who Love Someone with Cancer
- 52 Weeks of Coaching for those on the Cancer journey (this is a weekly, inspirational, self-coaching model)
- Set of two CD's filled with hopeful stories
- She can serve as a spokesperson for the media for cancer hospitals and organizations
- Writes articles for e-newsletters, newsletters and web sites
The Fastest Shower in the West
Look Good, Feel Better
Flipping Your Wig
What I Lost & What I Gained - Poem
Her stories for those who love someone with cancer come from medical and non-medical caregivers, especially family members. She is brilliant at helping you understand how you can help your loved one go through a cancer experience, and how you can help yourself, too.
For Care Givers, "Help & Hope for Those Who Love Someone with Cancer" her stories include:
Food, Glorious Food
Are you Having Fun Yet?
The Million Miracle Cures
If you, or someone you know, is going through a cancer challenge right now, you owe it to yourself to check out these CD's ... they are an audio dose of chicken soup.